At IDEA Public Schools, the journey to and from school each day is an extension of classroom learning. Here are the two ways to access your transportation routes:
- “Here Comes The Bus” Application
- When students consistently use their bus pass, this application enables parents to see, in real time, where their child’s bus is and when and where their child got on or off. This easy-to-use technology is free.
Simply download the Here Comes the Bus® application on your smartphone, create a secure account (IDEA’s school code is: 83127), add your children, and you’re all set!
To sign up or to learn more about Here Comes the Bus® and Student Ridership, visit http://www.herecomesthebus.com
- Log into PowerSchool and click on the transportation tab. From there, you can log into PowerSchool to register for transportation (student route should be available within 2 business days of submission) or verify your child’s bus stop information.
- Campus Transportation Manager Contact Information
- To ensure the safe transportation of your child to and from school, we ask that you contact your campus transportation manager if you have any questions regarding your bus assignment of bus stop.
- IDEA Alamo (956) 975-1403
- IDEA Allan (512) 993-7153
- IDEA Bridge (225) 223-9543
- IDEA Brownsville (956) 373-4033
- IDEA Donna (956) 373-6152
- IDEA Edinburg (956) 647-7635
- IDEA Owassa (956) 272-4291
- IDEA Pharr (956) 369-9239
- IDEA Quest (956) 369-7254
- IDEA Rio Grande City (956) 256-0160
- IDEA Riverview (956) 678-6541
- IDEA San Benito (956) 647-7618
- IDEA Elsa (956) 272-3295
- IDEA Frontier (956) 371-9916
- IDEA Innovation (225) 241-0698
- IDEA McAllen (956) 647-7382
- IDEA Mission (956) 607-9662
- IDEA North Mission (956) 332-9916
- IDEA San Juan (956) 369-4738
- IDEA Toros (956) 647-7635
- IDEA Tres Lagos (956) 309-1825
- IDEA Weslaco (956) 373-5570
- IDEA Weslaco Pike